NOTE: Sold individually.
Applicability: Fits Full Size
- 2010-14 Ranger XP 800 and 800 Crew
- 2011-16 Ranger 6x6
You depend on your Full-Size Ranger XP 800, whether it's to provide farm muscle or offroad fun. The more you utilize your buggy, the more you will realize your OEM parts just can't keep up. In fact, a lack of reliable suspension components will land you one heck of a rough ride and a less than desirable experience. When that time comes, it's time to swap out those factory pieces for aftermarket quality parts found at Side By Side Stuff. One popular choice is the Super ATV Super-Duty Ball Joints and here's why.
Super ATV uses a unique blend of heat treatment on hardened and black oxide steel to form a Ranger 6x6 ball joint that is durable and sports a long lifespan. The build is over two times stronger than your OEM with a thicker base and very minimum narrowing at the neck. This well-crafted UTV ball joint is so rigid, it can tolerate 29,000-pounds of force! You can't go wrong with the upgrade of the super-duty ball joints, pick yours up today for a smoother ride tomorrow.Features:
View Installation Instructions
- OEM replacement
- Made of hardened and black oxide coated 300m steel
- Unique heat treatment blend greatly extends ball joint life
- 2.25 times the strength of stock
- Stud is thicker than stock at the base
- Grease zerk included
- Pre-adjusted insert gives you the option to controls stud tightness and service ball joint
- Can withstand 29,000 lbs of force
This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov