NOTE: Sold individually.
- 2014-21 Polaris RZR XP 1000 RZR XP 4 1000 / RZR XP 4 Turbo
- 2015-20 Polaris RZR 900 / RZR 900 XC / RZR S 900 / RZR 4 900 / RZR S 4 900
- 2016-20 Polaris RZR S 1000
There is nothing worse than getting stoked about an upcoming event to find your buggy is jolting around, riding rougher than ever. You can avoid the heartache of having to sit on the sidelines by swapping your OEM components with aftermarket UTV parts and accessories at Side By Side Stuff. When your ride gets over the top with ride vibration, generally that means your RZR XP Turbo ball joints have had enough. Super ATV's Super-Duty Ball Joints are the ideal replacement as they are over two times stronger and have a much longer lifespan than your OEM.
The stock replacement features hardened and black oxide coated steel for ultimate durability along with a unique heat treatment blend which is what expands the RZR 900's ball joints life. Super ATV designed the suspension component with adjustable inserts and grease zerks making maintenance a breeze with the ability to control the stud tightness! With the capacity to withstand 29,000-pounds of force, you are sure to have one heck of a smooth ride and quality performance. Get your purchase on with Side By Side Stuff and get to pounding ground like you were meant to. Features:
View Installation Instructions
- OEM replacement
- Made of hardened and black oxide coated 300m steel
- Unique heat treatment blend greatly extends ball joint life
- 2.25 times the strength of stock
- Stud is thicker than stock at the base
- Grease zerk included
- Pre-adjusted insert gives you the option to controls stud tightness and service ball joint
- Can withstand 29,000 lbs of force
This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov