- There are no accurate pictures of this product at this time. The pictures above are to illustrate the general look and finish.
- It is not recommended to exceed 45 mph with soft goods installed on machine.
Applicability: 2004-10 John Deere Gator HPX / XUV 620i / XUV 625i / XUV 825i / XUV 850d / XUV 855d
Are you looking for the perfect way to enclose your John Deere Gator XUV this Spring? Look no further, Side By Side Stuff has the perfect enclosure for you! This setup includes a Full Folding Front Windshield, Soft Top, and Rear Window to keep the elements out while still giving you easy access in and out of your machine. Keeping the rain and hot sun rays off you and your passengers is very important while out on the farm doing your daily chores.
Over Armour has designed this enclosure specifically for machines that do not already have doors added to them, the easy access makes this the perfect enclosure for using while out checking cows or fixing fences. Designed using professional grade marine textile to ensure the product is waterproof and puncture resistant making this durable for years to come. The front windshield is made of 1/4" Polycarbonate grade 9034 Lexan. Complete with self-adhesive Velcro and instructions to aide you in a very easy installation process, having you out working in no time! Features:
PLEASE READ: Upon receipt of your windshield and prior to removing the protective film
- Professional grade marine textile that is waterproof, puncture resistant, tear resistant and abrasion resistant
- Rear window is constructed of durable Aquaview vinyl
- Front windshield is made of 1/4" polycarbonate grade 9034 lexan
- Complete with self-adhesive Velcro, installation & care instructions
Once protective film is removed, the windshield is no longer returnable or refundable. View Windshield Care Instructions
- Inspect for any damages, including scratches protruding through the protective film
- Ensure product satisfaction
- Confirm correct fitment