- SIGNATURE REQUIRED FOR DELIVERY.
- Does not include arm guards shown in one of the photos.
- All colors EXCEPT black are considered custom colors and therefore, non-returnable.
Applicability: 2014-20 Can Am Commander Max (4 seat models)
With the power and agility that the Can Am Commander Max offers, there's no one wonder it's a popular utv among side by side enthusiasts. The Commander Max allows you and the whole pack to take on some extreme terrain, but with that rough terrain can come some potential threats with rocks and tree branches. Protect your investment with Trail Armor's Full Belly Skids with Slider Nerfs. Check out the benefits of adding these aftermarket skids and nerf sliders to your Commander Max!
Trail Armor's custom blend of UHMW Polymer is used to manufacture these 1/2 inch thick skids that absorb shock to the bottom of your vehicle without denting, galling or corroding like most traditional metal or aluminum skids. Another feature that sets these skids apart from the rest are the integrated nerf sliders! Not only are you getting full coverage of the bottom of your vehicle, but also those vulnerable side and rocker panels. Lap jointed panels create a continuous single smooth sliding surface with access holes to service points and oil drains, plus drain holes to allow dirt and debris to easily be washed out. Features:
- Made from 1/2" thick UHMW
- Covers full length and width of machine
- Covers front and rear differentials
- Lap jointed panels for a single smooth surface
- Formed leading edges to protect vulnerable frame edges and wheel wheels
- Extended side panels bent to act as slider nerfs to protect rocker panels
- Access holes to service points and oil drain for easier maintenance
- Strategically placed drain holes to allow dirt and debris to wash out easily
- Recessed mounting holes to protect fasteners from damaging blows and keep bolt heads from protruding
- Corrosion resistant hardware and photo-documented installation instructions included
Shared Shipping Program: You pay $99.00 shipping/handling and Side By Side Stuff will pay the rest.