- SIGNATURE IS REQUIRED FOR DELIVERY.
- Does NOT come with a-arm guards shown in some of the pictures above.
Applicability: 2013-17 Arctic Cat Wildcat 1000 and Wildcat X (2-seater)
Your Arctic Cat Wildcat has been designed with one of the most powerful UTV's, featuring not only the largest engine displacement and suspension travel available but also a sturdy body and high-performance design. With this kind of power you are able to tackle just about any kind of terrain. In order to better protect your machine, we offer you the Trail Armor Full Skids with Sliders for your Wildcat 1000, Wildcat X, Wildcat 1000 Limited and Wildcat X Limited.
With this ultra high density polymer UHMW 1/2" plastic skids you are getting the best protection on any type of terrain. These plastic skids are much lighter than traditional skids on the market and will absorb the shock on the bottom of you Wildcat with no dents or rust being left behind. Strategically placed drain holes make cleaning your machine easy and takes no time at all. With these drain holes you can wash off the debris without having to remove your skids.
Trail Armor has designed these skids with jointed sections that cover the full length of the bottom side of your Wildcat, including both the front and rear differentials. The integrated nerf sliders provide protection to the side and bottom of your rocker panels and have formed leading edges, instead of traditional squared edges, to better deflect hit and keep you from getting hung up.
Installing the Trail Armor Full Skids with Nerf Sliders is a breeze, you'll be back to riding in no time at all! All mounting hardware and installation instructions are provided.Features:
- Made from a 1/2" ultra high density polymer plastic
- Absorbs shock to the bottom of the vehicle with no dents or rust
- Lighter than traditional metal skids
- Strategically placed drain holes allow dirt and debris to wash out
- Easy to install
- Jointed sections cover the full length and breadth of the vehicle
- Provide the most coverage of any skids on the market
- Mounting hardware and instructions included
- Integrated slider nerfs provide that needed protection for your the side and the bottom of your rocker panels
Shared Shipping Program: You pay $100.00 shipping/handling and Side By Side Stuff pays the rest