- SIGNATURE IS REQUIRED FOR DELIVERY.
- Doors are sold as a pair, one left and one right.
- Graphics are made for use with Trail Armour doors ONLY and are non returnable and non refundable.
- Graphics are made of hi-tac vinyl and 12 mil clear laminate and include pre-cut bolt holes.
- Sticker colors DO NOT MATCH any OEM graphics scheme.
- Environmental factors such as age, detergent use and weathering will affect colors over time with fade and fuzzing.
- Graphics images are renderings of the product and not an image of the actual printed product.
2015-19 Polaris RZR 900 / RZR 900 XC / RZR S 900
2016-19 Polaris RZR S 1000
Your Polaris RZR S 900 was built to be one of the fastest machines on the market. With speed, you need all the protection you can get. Your side by side came with good stock half doors but even those are starting to make you uneasy. Maybe it is time to upgrade to the Trail Armor EZON Slimline Doors.
Your new doors will come with a supplied strike plate that will mount in the factory holes. The doors will also contain a two paw, two position rotary latch creating a rattle free fit ensuring your safety at all times. The tight fitting, slimline profile is both lightweight and durable. The brackets and hardware will contain a powder coated, weather resistant black zinc finish so your machine will look good no matter what you put it through. Your door kit will come with photo-documented instructions making installation a breeze.
Made of 5/8" solid high density plastic
Mounts to OEM hinges for quick installation
New supplied strike plate mounts on existing factory holes with state of the art two paw, two position rotary latch for rattle free fit
Brackets and hardware have durable powder coat and weather resistant black zinc finish
No drilling on roll cage required
Supplied filler panel encloses rear opening
Suicide opening for easy full extension entry/egress
Tight fitting, slim line profile
Lightweight and durable
Photo-documented installation instructions included
Shared Shipping Program: You pay $30.00 shipping/handling and Side By Side Stuff will pay the rest.
Solid as a rock, March 21, 2017
Posted By: Ralph Wayne Crain - verified customer 1 people found this review helpful
Doors that I purchased for our Polaris RZR are solid and will hold up great when playing up in the mud and snow. I don't look for anything to bust through these.