- SIGNATURE IS REQUIRED FOR DELIVERY.
- Does NOT come with a-arm guards shown in some of the pictures above.
Applicability: 2008-13 Yamaha Rhino 700
Off-roading fun requires extra protection for your Rhino 700. Lighter weight 1/2" high density UHMW polymer skid plate set protects and can soak up shock to the bottom of your Rhino. Front and rear differential, as well as full length and width are covered. Mounting hardware included.
Get the best in under vehicle protection with Trail Armor's full skid plate set for the Yamaha Rhino 700. Made from 1/2" high density uhmw polymer, these plastic skids absorbs shock to the bottom of the vehicle with no dents or rust and are lighter than traditional metal skids. Strategically placed drain holes allow dirt and debris to wash out - you don't have to remove them to clean out the belly your vehicle. They come in easy to install jointed sections that cover the full length and breadth of the vehicle, including the front and rear differential. Mounting hardware and instructions included.Features:
- Made from 1/2" thick UHMW
- Covers full length and width of machine
- Covers front and rear differentials
- Lap jointed panels for a single smooth surface
- Formed leading edges to protect vulnerable frame edges and wheel wheels
- Strategically placed drain holes to allow dirt and debris to wash out easily
- Corrosion resistant hardware and photo-documented installation instructions included
Shared Shipping Program: You pay $49.00 shipping/handling and Side By Side Stuff pays the rest!