There is nothing like taking a midnight cruise along the trails with friends after a long work week. Whether you have a Can-Am Maverick or Polaris RZR, traveling among these dark destinations is even better when you have whips to show off, but constantly removing it to trailer can become a pain. No worries, because with the Tri-Lock Horizontal Adjustable Whip or Flag Tab Mount, you can easily adjust to the desired position in a snap. Let's check out some of the many features this product has to offer.
This item comes with a spring-loaded pull pin that allows rotation of up to 90 degrees front and rear along with a center lock that provides simple storage when in the garage or trailering. It can be installed on both stock and aftermarket cages and roofs with its precision-built design. Constructed from CNC machined 6061 billet aluminum and complete with a hard-black anodized finish, this U.S.A. made mount will hold true against the elements for many rides to come! Check out more awesome features listed below and consider one of these bad boys for your side-by-side today!Features:
- Precision made for fit and ease of operation.
- Spring loaded pull pin that's designed to rotate 90° front and rear, with a center lock for easy storage in trailer or garage.
- Easy to install on OEM and aftermarket cages or roofs.
- Uses a strong tab mount.
- Mounting tab hole is threaded for common 1/2"-20 whip antenna bases.
- No more "loose pin" to remove and lose compared to other designs.
- CNC machined from 6061 billet aluminum.
- Hard black anodize finish.
- Made in the USA