Applicability: 2016-20 Polaris General 1000 and General 4 1000
You must be in the market for a UTV drive belt. This could only mean two things. Either you're tired of replacing your OEM component, or you're ready to take your wheeling to the next level. There are multiple types of CVT belts available at Side By Side Stuff, according to the nature of your individual ride. If you are a go big or go home kind of enthusiast, boy, do we have the aftermarket part for you. It's the General 1000 Stage 5 Extreme Drive Belt by Trinity.
Trinity takes no prisoners when it comes to dishing out quality Polaris exhaust and performance parts. Right down to their outstanding offroad drive belts. These bad boys are made with DUMAX top cog compounds and high-tensile strength cords. In layman's terms, its resistant to friction, high temperatures, and heat while having increased flexibility and belt efficiency. Once you install this puppy, you can expect improved throttle response, smoother shifting, you could even potentially have faster acceleration. A beefy belt means better handling. Invest in your General 1000 drive belt today, for a superior ride tomorrow.Features:
- Superior to OEM and Trinity's standard belt compound quality, higher tensile strength cord construction, and DUMAX™ top cog compound to retain cord rigidity and better adhesion of top cog to cord construction.
- High-temperature, heat-resistant polymer DUMAX™ with directionally-oriented fibers under the base cord construction.
- Will handle the power heat/friction for maximum power transfer through clutches.
- Engineered to keep maximum under-cord stiffness across the belt while giving stable cord construction base and allowing the belt to flex for efficiency and cool running temperatures.
- Helps retain cord line position — won’t expand or bulge out under top cog under squeeze pressure.
- Carbon fiber with DUMAX™ high-temperature compound.
- Next generation cog design with DUMAX™ compound for above-cord strength, flexibility, and heat resistance. This is a must for today’s high-horsepower/high-torque motor/clutch applications.
- 1 Year Warranty (only valid if used with Trinity Racing clutch kit)