Applicability: 2014-19 Polaris RZR XP 1000 / RZR S 1000 / RZR XP 4 1000 and 2015-19 Polaris RZR 900 / RZR 900 XC / RZR S 900 / RZR 4 900 / RZR S 4 900
Here at Side By Side Stuff, we understand that your Polaris RZR XP 1000 was made for off-roading and exploring those hidden places. That’s why we offer the Trinity Stage 5 Extreme Drive Belt. The Trinity belt offers some amazing new features such as a carbon fiber with DUMAX™ high-temperature compound and directionally-oriented fibers under the base cord construction which allow for more extreme temperatures and better efficiency. Stop losing belts on your side by side to the friction of those hard-working clutches when you can get one built to last!
This next generation cog design features the DUMAX™ compound for above-cord strength, flexibility, and heat resistance. Ultra-strong Aramid fiber cord can handle or carry more than 10,000 pounds of tension without stretching or breaking. All of these features help retain cord line position so the belt won’t expand or bulge under top cog under squeeze pressure. Stop letting a simple belt hold you back from exploring the hidden beauties of the world.Features:
- Superior to OEM and Trinity's standard belt compound quality, higher tensile strength cord construction, and DUMAX™ top cog compound to retain cord rigidity and better adhesion of top cog to cord construction.
- High-temperature, heat-resistant polymer DUMAX™ with directionally-oriented fibers under the base cord construction.
- Will handle the power heat/friction for maximum power transfer through clutches.
- Engineered to keep maximum under-cord stiffness across the belt while giving stable cord construction base and allowing the belt to flex for efficiency and cool running temperatures.
- Helps retain cord line position — won’t expand or bulge out under top cog under squeeze pressure.
- Carbon fiber with DUMAX™ high-temperature compound.
- Next generation cog design with DUMAX™ compound for above-cord strength, flexibility, and heat resistance. This is a must for today’s high-horsepower/high-torque motor/clutch applications.
- 1 Year Warranty (only valid if used with Trinity Racing clutch Kit)