Applicability: 2011-14 Polaris RZR XP 900 and RZR XP 4 900
Picture this for a moment... You are out on the trails in your RZR XP 900 having a grand ol' time, hammer down bouncing over, up, and down on the trails then this next thing happens. You come up out of a hole with the hammer down bouncing the throttle in a manner that our lord and savior Dale would be proud of and the motor goes straight to the limiter with no power going to the wheels... Bad news, your drive belt finally gave out. As the miles started adding up your OE belt was destined to wear and eventually break. Fortunately, you came prepared and won't let a worn or broken belt ruin the day. You grabbed this Trinity Stage 5 Extreme Drive Belt that we have available here at Side By Side Stuff.
Designed and engineered with performance in mind, this belt is a great option for those who command the most out of their machine. The team at Trinity wanted to ensure that these belts would be far superior to your OEM belt and that exactly what they did. Utilizing their own blend of carbon fiber belt cords and Dumax high temp compounds they are able to offer a belt that is extremely strong while remaining resistant to the high temps your liable to expose your belt to. Available here at Side By Side stuff.com avoid a bad day out on the trails and pick up a replacement drive belt today!Features:
- Superior to OEM and Trinity's standard belt compound quality, higher tensile strength cord construction, and DUMAX™ top cog compound to retain cord rigidity and better adhesion of top cog to cord construction.
- High-temperature, heat-resistant polymer DUMAX™ with directionally-oriented fibers under the base cord construction.
- Will handle the power heat/friction for maximum power transfer through clutches.
- Engineered to keep maximum under-cord stiffness across the belt while giving stable cord construction base and allowing the belt to flex for efficiency and cool running temperatures.
- Helps retain cord line position — won’t expand or bulge out under top cog under squeeze pressure.
- Carbon fiber with DUMAX™ high-temperature compound.
- Next generation cog design with DUMAX™ compound for above-cord strength, flexibility, and heat resistance. This is a must for today’s high-horsepower/high-torque motor/clutch applications.
- 1 Year Warranty (only valid if used with Trinity Racing clutch Kit)