Applicability: 2011-20 Can Am Commander and Commander Max
At Side By Side Stuff we can bet you like buggy busting fun in your Can Am Commander. In any case many times your stock mechanical parts only allow you to use so much grit. To get optimal power to your automotive components you need some UTV aftermarket muscle like this Trinity Sand Storm Drive Belt. Your Commander was created with high horsepower and torque which can weigh heavy on your OEM part but not this aftermarket belt!
The hardcore construction of S and E compound paired with the BDC top cog compound fabricate a UTV drive belt that is questionably the strongest and most durable on the market. With the divine capabilities to beat heat and aggressive driving the aftermarket hard part allows for maximum power capacity for your Commander on varying driving conditions. Having less slip, more grip, and higher performance abilities the UTV aftermarket mechanical device more effectively transports power from the clutch components to the transmission. For long lasting durability get outfitted with the Sand Storm drive belt and get the ultimate performance increase for your Commander.Features:
- Stronger and more heat resistant than Trinity's Extreme drive belts, these are perfect for desert riding or aggressive drivers.
- Superior to OEM, S and E compound quality, higher tensile strength cord construction, and DUMAX™ / BDC™ top cog compound to retain cord rigidity and better adhesion of top cog to cord construction.
- High-temperature, heat-resistant polymer DUMAX™ with directionally-oriented fibers under the base cord construction.
- Will handle the power heat/friction for maximum power transfer through clutches.
- Engineered to keep maximum under-cord stiffness across the belt while giving stable cord construction base and allowing the belt to flex for efficiency and cool running temperatures.
- Helps retain cord line position — won’t expand or bulge out under top cog under squeeze pressure.
- Carbon fiber with DUMAX™ high-temperature compound.
- Next generation cog design with DUMAX™ compound for above-cord strength, flexibility, and heat resistance. This is a must for today’s high-horsepower/high-torque motor/clutch applications.
- 1 Year Warranty (only valid if used with Trinity Racing clutch Kit)