Applicability: 2018-21 Can Am Maverick Sport and 2018-21 Can Am Maverick Trail
BOOM SHAKA LAKA! Oh yeah, you just danced across that dune in your Can Am Maverick Trail like a boss... or did you? Your Maverick Sport has an intense amount of horsepower and torque but your stock mechanical parts may not be able to keep up with your ground pounding needs. For that Side By Side Stuff offers the Trinity Sand Storm Drive Belt. This UTV aftermarket part will optimize your engine power for the most intense and aggressive rides!
We could go into the insanely durable construction but let's talk benefits instead! You could say this aftermarket Sand Storm drive belt is the strongest and most reliable belt on the market. The tough UTV part can handle any type of terrain without snapping or wearing. Integrating an aftermarket drive belt has multiple benefits, most importantly giving your Maverick Sport the ability to optimize its power for enduring the rough stuff you throw at it. For less slip, better grip, and higher performance snatch your UTV aftermarket drive belt here!Features:
- Stronger and more heat resistant than Trinity's Extreme drive belts, these are perfect for desert riding or aggressive drivers.
- Superior to OEM, S and E compound quality, higher tensile strength cord construction, and DUMAX™ / BDC™ top cog compound to retain cord rigidity and better adhesion of top cog to cord construction.
- High-temperature, heat-resistant polymer DUMAX™ with directionally-oriented fibers under the base cord construction.
- Will handle the power heat/friction for maximum power transfer through clutches.
- Engineered to keep maximum under-cord stiffness across the belt while giving stable cord construction base and allowing the belt to flex for efficiency and cool running temperatures.
- Helps retain cord line position — won’t expand or bulge out under top cog under squeeze pressure.
- Carbon fiber with DUMAX™ high-temperature compound.
- Next generation cog design with DUMAX™ compound for above-cord strength, flexibility, and heat resistance. This is a must for today’s high-horsepower/high-torque motor/clutch applications.
- 1 Year Warranty (only valid if used with Trinity Racing clutch Kit)