Applicability: 2013-18 Can Am Maverick and Maverick Max
Dune dancing, rock crawling, and trailblazing are all thrill seeking adventures fit for your Can Am Maverick. Even though that beastly machine is up for the challenge there is always room to improve performance. With the mechanical makeup of your sxs and the beating you bestow on it; stock parts don't always have the ability to keep up. If that sounds like you try this Trinity Sand Storm Drive Belt on for size as this hefty UTV aftermarket part has grit like no other!
Being considered the strongest and most durable UTV belt on the planet, the aftermarket mechanical device is engineered to withstand the intense horsepower and torque your Maverick is working. With characteristics like heat resistance, flex, and rigidity the aftermarket part can withstand friction which allows for optimal power transport to your UTV components. The Sand Storm belt is four times stronger than your OEM part and is backed by a one year warranty. What are you waiting for; the Maverick aftermarket performance upgrade is yours for the taking!Features:
- Stronger and more heat resistant than Trinity's Extreme drive belts, these are perfect for desert riding or aggressive drivers.
- Superior to OEM, S and E compound quality, higher tensile strength cord construction, and DUMAX™ / BDC™ top cog compound to retain cord rigidity and better adhesion of top cog to cord construction.
- High-temperature, heat-resistant polymer DUMAX™ with directionally-oriented fibers under the base cord construction.
- Will handle the power heat/friction for maximum power transfer through clutches.
- Engineered to keep maximum under-cord stiffness across the belt while giving stable cord construction base and allowing the belt to flex for efficiency and cool running temperatures.
- Helps retain cord line position — won’t expand or bulge out under top cog under squeeze pressure.
- Carbon fiber with DUMAX™ high-temperature compound.
- Next generation cog design with DUMAX™ compound for above-cord strength, flexibility, and heat resistance. This is a must for today’s high-horsepower/high-torque motor/clutch applications.
- 1 Year Warranty (only valid if used with Trinity Racing clutch Kit)