Applicability: Polaris ACE (See options above)
Being a proud Polaris ACE 570 owner you know all about pushing those limits. It is all fun and games until you find yourself having a buggy breaking mechanical blowout. Some OEM parts just aren't prepared for the intensity you put in your ride! Thanks to Side By Side Stuff, this is an easy fix as we have a massive selection of UTV aftermarket parts to cater to your need to pound ground. For an ultimate increase in performance and the ability to maximize the power of your ACE 900, check out this Trinity Sand Storm Drive Belt.
Though the aftermarket part can really get down and dirty in the sand it will also get the job done on any terrain you decide to tackle in your sxs. With high quality fabrication and advanced cog design the UTV drive belt is flexible, heat resistant, and laughs in the face of friction! Integrating this rigid aftermarket belt to your side by side will drastically optimize the capacity of your engine ability by properly transferring power to UTV mechanical components. There's no sense in holding back your ride with the Trinity Sand Storm drive belt, get your order on and get to trailblazing!Features:
- Stronger and more heat resistant than Trinity's Extreme drive belts, these are perfect for desert riding or aggressive drivers.
- Superior to OEM, S and E compound quality, higher tensile strength cord construction, and DUMAX™ / BDC™ top cog compound to retain cord rigidity and better adhesion of top cog to cord construction.
- High-temperature, heat-resistant polymer DUMAX™ with directionally-oriented fibers under the base cord construction.
- Will handle the power heat/friction for maximum power transfer through clutches.
- Engineered to keep maximum under-cord stiffness across the belt while giving stable cord construction base and allowing the belt to flex for efficiency and cool running temperatures.
- Helps retain cord line position — won’t expand or bulge out under top cog under squeeze pressure.
- Carbon fiber with DUMAX™ high-temperature compound.
- Next generation cog design with DUMAX™ compound for above-cord strength, flexibility, and heat resistance. This is a must for today’s high-horsepower/high-torque motor/clutch applications.
- 1 Year Warranty (only valid if used with Trinity Racing clutch Kit)