Applicability: 2017-20 Polaris General 4 1000 and General XP 4 1000
The Polaris General 1000 is quite possibly the most versatile and functional machine in the world. The UTV can go from plowing snow to beating trail without hesitation. Though the machine is all kinds of diverse, the only way to truly see its full torque and horsepower potential is to start trading out those OEM mechanics for those UTV aftermarket parts. To get that big wow factor in performance you're going to need this Sand Storm Drive Belt by Trinity!
This bad to the bone UTV drive belt is constructed from high quality compound components to provide UTV enthusiast with intense performance improvement. The aftermarket part is heat resistant, flexible, rigid and can handle the friction associated with aggressive driving. Unlike your OEM belt, the aftermarket drive belt doesn't slip and has increased grip capacity, which allows the part to efficiently transfer power from the clutch components to the transmission. To provide your General 1000 with optimal power during varying driving conditions, grab your Trinity Sand Storm drive belt today!Features:
- Stronger and more heat resistant than Trinity's Extreme drive belts, these are perfect for desert riding or aggressive drivers.
- Superior to OEM, S and E compound quality, higher tensile strength cord construction, and DUMAX™ / BDC™ top cog compound to retain cord rigidity and better adhesion of top cog to cord construction.
- High-temperature, heat-resistant polymer DUMAX™ with directionally-oriented fibers under the base cord construction.
- Will handle the power heat/friction for maximum power transfer through clutches.
- Engineered to keep maximum under-cord stiffness across the belt while giving stable cord construction base and allowing the belt to flex for efficiency and cool running temperatures.
- Helps retain cord line position — won’t expand or bulge out under top cog under squeeze pressure.
- Carbon fiber with DUMAX™ high-temperature compound.
- Next generation cog design with DUMAX™ compound for above-cord strength, flexibility, and heat resistance. This is a must for today’s high-horsepower/high-torque motor/clutch applications.
- 1 Year Warranty (only valid if used with Trinity Racing clutch Kit)