Applicability: 2018-21 Polaris RZR RS1
Getting down and dirty in your Polaris RZR RS1 is the name of the game. The more aggressive the terrain the better the ride, unless you are still geared up with your stock mechanical parts. Your RS1 is chalked full of horsepower and torque but your OEM belt will only handle that aggressive riding for so long before it gives up. That's why Side By Side Stuff offers our UTV crusaders high quality aftermarket parts like the Sand Storm Drive Belt by Trinity Racing.
The well constructed UTV belt provides your RS1 with optimal power from your clutch components to your transmission without being overworked like your OEM part will. Trinity has constructed the aftermarket gear to be four times stronger than stock for maximum performance during your roughest rides. Designed to withstand intense heat caused by friction this UTV drive belt can be pushed to the limits as its carbon fiber with DUMAX fabrication won't give in to wear and tear after a few buggy busting expeditions. This is one UTV aftermarket upgrade you can take to the bank as it's backed by a one year warranty and dying to get integrated to your RS1 mechanical structure!Features:
- Stronger and more heat resistant than Trinity's Extreme drive belts, these are perfect for desert riding or aggressive drivers.
- Superior to OEM, S and E compound quality, higher tensile strength cord construction, and DUMAX™ / BDC™ top cog compound to retain cord rigidity and better adhesion of top cog to cord construction.
- High-temperature, heat-resistant polymer DUMAX™ with directionally-oriented fibers under the base cord construction.
- Will handle the power heat/friction for maximum power transfer through clutches.
- Engineered to keep maximum under-cord stiffness across the belt while giving stable cord construction base and allowing the belt to flex for efficiency and cool running temperatures.
- Helps retain cord line position — won’t expand or bulge out under top cog under squeeze pressure.
- Carbon fiber with DUMAX™ high-temperature compound.
- Next generation cog design with DUMAX™ compound for above-cord strength, flexibility, and heat resistance. This is a must for today’s high-horsepower/high-torque motor/clutch applications.
- 1 Year Warranty (only valid if used with Trinity Racing clutch Kit)