Applicability: 2018-20 Polaris RZR XP Turbo S and RZR XP 4 Turbo S
There is something to be said about showing your competition up in your RZR XP Turbo S. To be the best you must outperform the best which means you need some UTV aftermarket grit to add to the mechanical structure of your sxs. Your drive belt is a vital component in your machine and boy does it get pushed beyond reason with that aggressive trail attacking. The OEM components have a true struggle in allowing your Turbo S to reach max potential as the amount of torque and horsepower in that bad boy are dying to be used at full capacity. Get a load of this UTV aftermarket Sand Storm Drive Belt by Trinity, wow does this stock alternative bring some A game to the mix!
Trinity used multiple materials to fabricate the strongest and most durable UTV drive belt available. With heat resistant qualities paired with flexibility and rigidity you can be assured that there isn't enough friction in the world to put this aftermarket part down. The decrease in slip and increase in grip capabilities allows the Sand Storm drive belt to transport power to vital components in your Turbo S with optimal efficiency. Are you ready to leave your roady peers in your dust; get your UTV aftermarket performance upgrade for your sxs today at SideBySideStuff.com!Features:
- Stronger and more heat resistant than Trinity's Extreme drive belts, these are perfect for desert riding or aggressive drivers.
- Superior to OEM, S and E compound quality, higher tensile strength cord construction, and DUMAX™ / BDC™ top cog compound to retain cord rigidity and better adhesion of top cog to cord construction.
- High-temperature, heat-resistant polymer DUMAX™ with directionally-oriented fibers under the base cord construction.
- Will handle the power heat/friction for maximum power transfer through clutches.
- Engineered to keep maximum under-cord stiffness across the belt while giving stable cord construction base and allowing the belt to flex for efficiency and cool running temperatures.
- Helps retain cord line position — won’t expand or bulge out under top cog under squeeze pressure.
- Carbon fiber with DUMAX™ high-temperature compound.
- Next generation cog design with DUMAX™ compound for above-cord strength, flexibility, and heat resistance. This is a must for today’s high-horsepower/high-torque motor/clutch applications.
- 1 Year Warranty (only valid if used with Trinity Racing clutch Kit)