- Exhaust may interfere with dump bed functionality.
- Does NOT fit with FOX shocks or any aftermarket shocks.
- Requires adjustment to OEM fuel setting, such as jetting changes or a fuel tuner.
- Inspection of the muffler packing is recommended following every 15 hours of runtime.
Applicability: 2016-21 Polaris General 1000 and General 4 1000
In the beginning your machine was just like the next. Maybe you are shopping for an exhaust to stand out even more from the crowd. Changing your exhaust does not just change the looks and sound of your General 1000 but it can change the performance of your machine. If you are looking to get more from your exhaust than appearance and the hum then take a look at this Trinity Stage 5 Dual Full Exhaust.
This Trinity Stage 5 Dual Full Exhaust will give your General 1000 significant horsepower and torque gains. The system is fully tig welded and the mid and head pipes are 304 brushed stainless steel. To match your style and machine you can choose between a brushed finish or a high temp black powder-coated muffler. This system is built specifically for your General, however, to get the best performance when paired with the Trinity Stage 5 Exhaust Pro Fuel Tuner.Features:
View Installation Instructions
- 304 brushed stainless steel mid and head pipes
- Dual aluminum mufflers available in two finishes - brushed finish or high temp black powder coating
- Fully TIG welded
- 6061 Billet machined muffler mounting brackets and exhaust tips
- 6061 Billet machined and TIG welded inlet flanges
- All stainless steel hardware
- Oxygen sensor bung
- USFS approved spark arrestor
- Lightweight design
- Significant horsepower and torque gains
- 2 year manufacturer warranty
- U.S.A. made