- Requires adjustment to OEM fuel setting, such as jetting changes or a fuel tuner.
- Inspection of the muffler packing is recommended following every 15 hours of runtime.
Applicability: 2012-14 Arctic Cat Wildcat 1000 / Wildcat X / Wildcat 4X
Looking for a great way to ramp up the performance of your Arctic Cat Wildcat X or Wildcat 4? We have just what you're looking for with the Stage 5 Dual Slip On Exhaust manufactured by Trinity Racing. This dual slip on exhaust will give significant horsepower and torque gains, improving your machines performance.
This lightweight exhaust system features 304 brushed stainless steel mid pipes and the dual aluminum mufflers are available in either a brushed or black finish. The system features 6061 billet machined muffler mounting brackets and exhaust tips. An oxygen sensor bung and USFS approved spark arrestor are also standard. Not only will this slip on exhaust system make your machine more powerful, but it will look great also.Features:
Click to view Installation Instructions
- 304 brushed stainless steel mid pipes
- Dual aluminum mufflers available in two finishes - brushed finish or high temp black powder coating
- Fully TIG welded
- 6061 Billet machined muffler mounting brackets and exhaust tips
- 6061 Billet machined and TIG welded inlet flanges
- All stainless steel hardware
- Oxygen sensor bung
- USFS approved spark arrestor
- Lightweight design
- Significant horsepower and torque gains
- 5 year manufacturer warranty
- U.S.A. made