- Requires adjustment to OEM fuel setting, such as jetting changes or a fuel tuner.
- Inspection of the muffler packing is recommended following every 15 hours of runtime.
Applicability: 2020-21 Polaris RZR PRO XP and RZR PRO XP 4
You've had your buggy for a while, and now you know exactly how far you can push the limits. However, is that enough for you? Maybe you'd like to take it a step further, but you don't have the means to do it. Luckily for you, Side By Side Stuff does! We have a vast selection of quality high-performance parts that have your name written all over them. One sure way to get notable horsepower and torque gains is by investing in a RZR PRO XP Stage 5 Dual Slip On Exhaust by Trinity.
This UTV exhaust system is downright durable. Everything from the exhaust tips to the mufflers is TIG welded from Billet, aluminum, or stainless steel. That even includes the hardware! It's designed to hold up against environmental exposure while offering outstanding power improvements and toque increases. What's great about this system is it doesn't require a completely reassemblage of your exhaust. This is what you call getting the perks without the pain! Along with the top-of-the-line American made side by side exhaust, Trinity tosses in a two-year warranty. If that doesn't have you purchase ready, we don't know what will.Features:
- 304 brushed stainless steel pipes
- Dual aluminum mufflers available in two finishes - brushed finish or high temp black powder coating
- Fully TIG welded
- 6061 Billet machined muffler mounting brackets and exhaust tips
- All stainless steel hardware
- Oxygen sensor bung
- USFS approved spark arrestor
- Lightweight design
- Significant horsepower and torque gains
- 2 year manufacturer warranty
- U.S.A. made