Applicability: 2011-19 Can Am Commander and Commander Max
Your Can Am Commander serves many purposes whether it's doing some chores around the property or giving you some offroad adventure. Regardless of the activity, keeping your mechanical functions in order is essential in ensuring your sxs is in tip-top shape. Your UTV drive belt serves as one of the most important components in the workings of your Commander Max motor. If it isn't strong enough to handle the tasks you throw at it you may consider upgrading to the Trinity Stage 5 Extreme Drive Belt.
Trinity engineered the UTV aftermarket part with higher tensile strength cord and a DUMAX top cog compound blowing your OEM belt out of the water. With attributes like high temperature and heat resistance paired with flexibility you can rest assured that this UTV drive belt can take the beating you bestow on your mean machine. Between the rigidity of construction and features, your Commander will receive maximum communication between your clutch and transmission ultimately giving you more stability for your high horsepower and torque motor. Grab yours at Side By Side Stuff today, your Commander will love you for this UTV aftermarket hard part upgrade!Features:
- Superior to OEM and Trinity's standard belt compound quality, higher tensile strength cord construction, and DUMAX™ top cog compound to retain cord rigidity and better adhesion of top cog to cord construction.
- High-temperature, heat-resistant polymer DUMAX™ with directionally-oriented fibers under the base cord construction.
- Will handle the power heat/friction for maximum power transfer through clutches.
- Engineered to keep maximum under-cord stiffness across the belt while giving stable cord construction base and allowing the belt to flex for efficiency and cool running temperatures.
- Helps retain cord line position — won’t expand or bulge out under top cog under squeeze pressure.
- Carbon Fiber with DUMAX™ high-temperature compound.
- Next generation cog design with DUMAX™ compound for above-cord strength, flexibility, and heat resistance. This is a must for today’s high-horsepower/high-torque motor/clutch applications.
- 1 Year Warranty (only valid if used with Trinity Racing clutch Kit)