Applicability: 2016-20 Can Am Defender and Defender Max
Some people get their side by side because they want to break bad on the trails but you got that Can Am Defender for a whole different experience. With that workhorse you will be bailing your breaking bad friends out with a tow or maybe hauling some wood to the house. In any case, loading your utility vehicle up with weight can cause bogging and who has time for that? The fix is easy with the Trinity Stage 5 Extreme Drive Belt as this UTV aftermarket part will lighten the load on your engine so your Defender can pick up the load for you!
For superior performance Trinity has engineered the hardcore UTV stock alternative with higher tensile strength cord and DUMAX top cog compound. The heat resistant, flexible, rigid UTV part can handle all the friction heat your clutch can throw at it. Intense durability allows the aftermarket belt to transport power from the clutch to the transmission in a way that optimizes the mechanical dexterity of your Defender. To beef up your machine muscle get geared up with the UTV aftermarket drive belt available at SideBySideStuff.com!Features:
- Superior to OEM and Trinity's standard belt compound quality, higher tensile strength cord construction, and DUMAX™ top cog compound to retain cord rigidity and better adhesion of top cog to cord construction.
- High-temperature, heat-resistant polymer DUMAX™ with directionally-oriented fibers under the base cord construction.
- Will handle the power heat/friction for maximum power transfer through clutches.
- Engineered to keep maximum under-cord stiffness across the belt while giving stable cord construction base and allowing the belt to flex for efficiency and cool running temperatures.
- Helps retain cord line position — won’t expand or bulge out under top cog under squeeze pressure.
- Carbon fiber with DUMAX™ high-temperature compound.
- Next generation cog design with DUMAX™ compound for above-cord strength, flexibility, and heat resistance. This is a must for today’s high-horsepower/high-torque motor/clutch applications.
- 1 Year Warranty (only valid if used with Trinity Racing clutch Kit)