Applicability: 2020-21 Kawasaki Teryx KRX 1000
When you drove your rig off the lot, we bet you though the possibilities were endless. Well, friends, that's because they are. Especially if you upgrade those OEM hard parts with something with a bit more grit. When it comes to your Teryx KRX 1000 drive belt, run-of-the-mill won't do. You need something that is built to handle a bigger, bolder ride. It doesn't get much tougher than the Stage 5 Extreme Drive Belt by Trinity.
Integrating a UTV drive belt with aftermarket construction and design dramatically increases the driveline communication. The power transfer is uncanny while the durability you can take to the bank. Trinity uses cutting-edge technology and improved cog design, which virtually eliminates belt failures and increases heat and friction-resistance. It's cost-efficient and will significantly increase the quality of your ride. Get your Kawasaki drive belt shopping SideBySideStuff.com.Features:
- Superior to OEM and Trinity's standard belt compound quality, higher tensile strength cord construction, and DUMAX™ top cog compound to retain cord rigidity and better adhesion of top cog to cord construction.
- High-temperature, heat-resistant polymer DUMAX™ with directionally-oriented fibers under the base cord construction.
- Will handle the power heat/friction for maximum power transfer through clutches.
- Engineered to keep maximum under-cord stiffness across the belt while giving stable cord construction base and allowing the belt to flex for efficiency and cool running temperatures.
- Helps retain cord line position — won’t expand or bulge out under top cog under squeeze pressure.
- Carbon fiber with DUMAX™ high-temperature compound.
- Next generation cog design with DUMAX™ compound for above-cord strength, flexibility, and heat resistance. This is a must for today’s high-horsepower/high-torque motor/clutch applications.
- 1 Year Warranty (only valid if used with Trinity Racing clutch Kit)