Applicability: 2018-19 Polaris Ranger XP 1000 and 2019 Polaris Ranger Crew XP 1000
When you are out wheeling in your Ranger XP 1000, chances are you are not just using it for work or play all the time. In fact, we would be willing to bet it's used more often then you ever thought it would be. Whether you are hauling supplies from one place to the next or out tearing up the local trails in your free time. Your Ranger can and will do it all! As miles start adding up chances are there are some parts that are going to start wearing and tearing. Take for example your OE Polaris drive belt, everyday, every mile it's putting in work transferring engine power to your transmission's main shaft. Undoubtedly it's taking a beating and that's why here at Side By Side Stuff we offer this Trinity Stage 5 Extreme Drive belt.
Manufactured by the team at Trinity Racing, this belt comes ready to put in work for many miles to come. Constructed using Trinity Racing's very own carbon fiber braids and heat resistant Dumax material, these belts can handle the use and abuse you're sure to put it through. Whether you're hauling a trailer full of tools to a worksite or out blasting over the hills and hollers, this aftermarket belt will be helping you put the power down. Available here at Side By Side Stuff.com, grab yours today and make better use of the power you already have!Features:
- Carbon fiber with superior cord tensile strength and DUMAX™ top cog compound to retain cord rigidity and better adhesion of top cog to cord construction.
- High-temperature, heat-resistant polymer DUMAX™ with directionally-oriented fibers under the base cord construction.
- Will handle the power heat/friction for maximum power transfer through clutches.
- Engineered to keep maximum under-cord stiffness across the belt while giving stable cord construction base and allowing the belt to flex for efficiency and cool running temperatures.
- Helps retain cord line position — won’t expand or bulge out under top cog under squeeze pressure.
- Next generation cog design with DUMAX™ compound for above-cord strength, flexibility, and heat resistance. This is a must for today’s high-horsepower/high-torque motor/clutch applications.
- 1 Year Warranty (only valid if used with Trinity Racing clutch Kit)