- Requires adjustment to OEM fuel setting, such as jetting changes or a fuel tuner.
- Inspection of the muffler packing is recommended following every 15 hours of runtime.
Applicability: 2016-20 Yamaha YXZ1000R and YXZ1000R SS
Owning a Yamaha YXZ 1000 R, you love to be riding in the spotlight! Rolling up in style, that beast of a machine is all decked out in customized parts, from sweet unique looks to top-notch performance upgrades. We know that you like to stand out and that's why here at Side By Side Stuff we offer a huge selection of cool aftermarket products to seriously drop some jaws when meeting up with everyone on the trails. With the Trinity Stage 5 Slip On Cerakote Exhaust, turning some heads out there will be like child's play!
This system is built to gain horsepower and torque better than stock along with its steel construction for long lasting performance. The 304 stainless steel pipes are Cerakote coated matched with powder coated dual mufflers for added durability along the trails. Along with its enduring structure, this U.S.A. made exhaust includes 6061 billet muffler exhaust tips and muffler bracket paired with heavy-duty TIG welds that ensure a solid hold for years to come. From the oxygen sensor bungs to the USFS approved spark arrestors, this exhaust system is created to administer a top-notch upgrade that'll certainly stir up some conversation along those off-road destinations.Features:
- Cerakote® finished 304 stainless steel tail pipe
- Black coated aluminum muffler
- Fully TIG welded
- 6061 Billet muffler bracket
- 6061 Billet machined exhaust tip
- Oxygen sensor bungs
- USFS approved spark arrestors
- Significant horsepower and torque gains
- 2 year manufacturer warranty
- Made in the USA