- Requires adjustment to OEM fuel setting, such as jetting changes or a fuel tuner.
- Inspection of the muffler packing is recommended following every 15 hours of runtime.
Applicability: 2020-21 Arctic Cat Wildcat XX
There are a ton of ways to increase the potential just waiting to be released from your engine. The quickest and most efficient way is swapping out your OEM exhaust with a stellar aftermarket system. Side By Side Stuff has an outstanding supply of these high-performance UTV parts ranging in aesthetics, construction and design. Though they all have their perks, it'll be hard to find better than the Wildcat XX Stage 5 Slip On Exhaust by Trinity.
We bet you're asking what makes these offroad exhaust systems stand out. The answer is this. Trinity, an industry leader of aftermarket exhaust, takes care that each kit has improved performance. They also run the systems rampant to ensure they've done it. On top of the significant horsepower and torque gains, Trinity built the side by side exhaust system with some serious grit. It's fully TIG welded from lightweight, durable materials like stainless steel and billet aluminum complete with a powder-coated or brushed finish. So, lets recap. It's tough-as-hell, sounds impeccable, has a high-performance capacity, and it's affordable. What are you waiting for? Get your purchase-on!Features:
View Installation Instructions
- 304 brushed stainless steel mid pipes
- Aluminum muffler available in two finishes - brushed finish or high temp black powder coating
- Fully TIG welded
- 6061 Billet machined muffler mounting brackets and exhaust tips
- 6061 Billet machined and TIG welded inlet flanges
- All stainless steel hardware
- Oxygen sensor bung
- USFS approved spark arrestor
- Lightweight design
- Significant horsepower and torque gains
- 2 year manufacturer warranty
- U.S.A. made