- Requires adjustment to OEM fuel setting, such as jetting changes or a fuel tuner.
- Inspection of the muffler packing is recommended following every 15 hours of runtime.
Applicability: 2018-19 Textron Wildcat XX
Are you after the benefits of a new aftermarket exhaust but don't want to mess with fully re-assembling your system? The solution is opting for swapping out your OEM parts with a slip-on exhaust. Side By Side Stuff has the aftermarket hard parts branded by the best in the industry. One favorite among the offroad community is the Wildcat XX Stage 5 Slip On Exhaust by Trinity.
Everything right down to the inlet flanges is TIG welded. The mid-pipes are stainless steel, while the UTV muffler consists of aluminum. Now that the rigidity has been established let's talk about benefits. Just a couple off-the-top, more torque and horsepower, as well as the sweet grumble thank can only be heard from an aftermarket Wildcat XX exhaust. Since we had you at power and torque, get your purchase on and increase the quality of your ride. Features:
View Installation Instructions
- 304 brushed stainless steel mid pipes
- Aluminum muffler available in two finishes - brushed finish or high temp black powder coating
- Fully TIG welded
- 6061 Billet machined muffler mounting brackets and exhaust tips
- 6061 Billet machined and TIG welded inlet flanges
- All stainless steel hardware
- Oxygen sensor bung
- USFS approved spark arrestor
- Lightweight design
- Significant horsepower and torque gains
- 2 year manufacturer warranty
- U.S.A. made