NOTE: Arctic Cat Prowlers with a tilting steering wheel cannot use this kit. Part number 604 with toggle switches is recommended.
Applicability: Arctic Cat Prowler w/ non-tilting steering wheel (See options above)
Planning on taking your taking your Arctic Cat Prowler to the streets? Depending on where you live, you may be required to have turn signals on your machine and if so, here is what you need, the EZTSK Turn Signal Kit. EZTSK has specifically designed this kit for your Arctic Cat Prowler and it comes with everything you need for easy installation. The great aspect of this kit is that it comes with a steering column mounted turn signal switch which is located in the same area as your automobile, making it easy to operate while keeping your eyes on the road.
This kit is designed to be installed independently of your factory wiring and lighting systems. The kit includes 2 amber lights for the front of your machine and 2 red for the rear. With pilot lights for the turn signals and the option of 4-way emergency flashers this kit will make your Prowler ready for any environment, whether it is on the road or on the trail, you cannot go wrong by improving the safety of your machine. Side By Side Stuff is always striving to bring you the best products for your machine whether it is to make it look awesome or to improve comfort and safety, and you canít go wrong with the EZTSK turn signal kit.Features:
Optional LED Dash Indicator Lights:
- (2) amber and (2) red super bright DOT approved LED turn signal lights (3/4" diameter)
- Column mounted turn signal switch with pilot light for turn signals and 4-way emergency flashers
- LED flasher, fuse holder and Fuse
- UTV wire and connector kit
- Detailed diagram with instructions
- Street legal turn signal kit
- Doesn't use OEM rear lights for rear turn signals, works completely independently
- Two (2) surface mounted 3/4" amber (front) and two (2) surface mounted 3/4" red (rear) super bright DOT approved LED lights (no brackets required)
- Turn signal switch is a lever for right and left turns, a pull out flare tab for 4-way hazard lights, a pilot light for turn signals and 4-way emergency flashers and hardware to mount it to your steering column
- LED flasher has 3 pin connections for load, pilot and power
- Does NOT go in factory wiring and is a completely independent system
- Wiring diagram and instructions shows where each colored wire goes
While the kit features a turn signal switch with an indicator light built in, some steering wheels cover the indicator light after completing the turn. With these dash indicator lights, you can always see them. If you choose one indicator light, it will come on when you activate the turn signal for the left or right turn or emergency flashers. If you choose two indicator lights, the left indicator activates with a left turn, the right indicator activates with a right turn and both activate with emergency flashers engaged. Both options come with all extra wiring and connectors needed.