NOTE: The steering column mounted turn signal switch is the safest and easiest to operate. We always recommend that you install a steering column mounted turn signal switch kit on a UTV / side-by-side if you have the steering column space, for your added safety. A steering column mounted turn signal switch is located in the same area as your automobile, and comes natural for activating while keeping your eyes on the road.
Applicability: 2008-16 Arctic Cat Prowler 700
Though your machine is very qualified for offroad travels, to have that same freedom for public driving, you've got some upgrading to do. Each state offers a check-off list of all the requirements necessary for running your rig on the streets. Those stipulations differ from state to state; however, there are several that have universal regulations allowing you some leeway. A Prowler 700 Turn Signal Kit with Toggle Switches is one such product that will help you along the way.
The UTV turn signal assembly comes complete with all the lights, wires, hardware, fuses, and fuse holder. There are also clear-cut directions that instruct the user how to orchestrate the wiring. EZTSK designed the aftermarket turn signal lights with an attached rubber grommet, which allows the components to be surface mounted without needing brackets. This kit is considered an independent street-legal system that does not utilize any OEM parts. It's just what you need to get started on your road-ready journey.Features:
- (2) amber and (2) red super bright DOT approved LED turn signal lights (3/4" diameter)
- (2) toggle switches + 2 LED indicator lights for the turn signals and 4-way emergency flashers
- LED flasher, fuse holder and fuse
- TS wire and connector kit
- Detailed diagram with instructions
- Street legal turn signal kit
- Doesn't use OEM rear lights for rear turn signals, works completely independently
- The 4 LED turn signal lights are 3/4" round with attached rubber grommet for quick mounting, they are surface mounted with no brackets required.
- LED flasher has 3 pin connections for load, pilot and power
- Does NOT go in factory wiring and is a completely independent system
- Wiring diagram and instructions shows where each colored wire goes