NOTE: The steering column mounted turn signal switch is the safest and easiest to operate. We always recommend that you install a steering column mounted turn signal switch kit on a UTV / side-by-side if you have the steering column space, for your added safety. A steering column mounted turn signal switch is located in the same area as your automobile, and comes natural for activating while keeping your eyes on the road.
Applicability: 2012-16 Arctic Cat Wildcat 1000
Who doesn't love a good rip through a wide-open space in their off-road vehicle? However, there is way more to your machine then having the ability to blaze through trails. It's fully capable of taking to the pavement too. With the right adjustments and the proper D.O.T. approved applications, you will have that rig hitting the streets in no time. An aftermarket accessory that is always a requirement due to safety is the Wildcat 1000 Turn Signal Kit.
The UTV turn signal kit comes fully loaded with everything right down to the toggle switches. It does not utilize any OEM parts because EZTSK has designed the component as an independent operating system. They've also engineered the SxS turn signal lights with an attached rubber grommet. This allows the component to be conveniently surface mounted without needing brackets. Prepare your Arctic Cat for a whole new experience when you shop Wildcat 1000 D.O.T. approved parts and accessories at Side By Side StuffFeatures:
- (2) amber and (2) red super bright DOT approved LED turn signal lights (3/4" diameter)
- (2) toggle switches + 2 LED indicator lights for the turn signals and 4-way emergency flashers
- LED flasher, fuse holder and fuse
- TS wire and connector kit
- Detailed diagram with instructions
- Street legal turn signal kit
- Doesn't use OEM rear lights for rear turn signals, works completely independently
- The 4 LED turn signal lights are 3/4" round with attached rubber grommet for quick mounting, they are surface mounted with no brackets required.
- LED flasher has 3 pin connections for load, pilot and power
- Does NOT go in factory wiring and is a completely independent system
- Wiring diagram and instructions shows where each colored wire goes