NOTE: The steering column mounted turn signal switch is the safest and easiest to operate. We always recommend that you install a steering column mounted turn signal switch kit on a UTV / side-by-side if you have the steering column space, for your added safety. A steering column mounted turn signal switch is located in the same area as your automobile, and comes natural for activating while keeping your eyes on the road.
Applicability: 2016-20 Honda Pioneer 1000 and Pioneer 1000-5
It's time to take your ride game to the next level. That is, public traveling, legally! The more time that goes by, the more people realize that these machines are capable of much more than hitting mud pits and hauling wood. Including the ability to take short distant rides through town, or head down the street to your favorite fishing hole. Regardless of where you want to go, you need a Pioneer 1000 Turn Signal Kit with Toggle Switches to get you ready for a road trip.
The aftermarket accessory is street legal and offers increased safety features for you and other drivers. If you're worried about an intense installation, don't, EZTSK provides detailed instructions on how to go about the process, using a diagram and color-coded wiring. They've also designed the kit as an independent operating system, meaning it does not require the use of OEM wiring or rear lights. EZTSK includes everything you need for a complete install, so get your purchase-on and get to pounding pavement.Features:
- (2) amber and (2) red super bright DOT approved LED turn signal lights (3/4" diameter)
- (2) toggle switches + 2 LED indicator lights for the turn signals and 4-way emergency flashers
- LED flasher, fuse holder and fuse
- TS wire and connector kit
- Detailed diagram with instructions
- Street legal turn signal kit
- Doesn't use OEM rear lights for rear turn signals, works completely independently
- The 4 LED turn signal lights are 3/4" round with attached rubber grommet for quick mounting, they are surface mounted with no brackets required.
- LED flasher has 3 pin connections for load, pilot and power
- Does NOT go in factory wiring and is a completely independent system
- Wiring diagram and instructions shows where each colored wire goes