NOTE: The steering column mounted turn signal switch is the safest and easiest to operate. We always recommend that you install a steering column mounted turn signal switch kit on a UTV / side-by-side if you have the steering column space, for your added safety. A steering column mounted turn signal switch is located in the same area as your automobile, and comes natural for activating while keeping your eyes on the road.
Applicability: 2015-20 Honda Pioneer 500
Some offroad enthusiasts love playing in the mud. At the same time, others prefer trailing, then some purely utilize their buggy to get stuff done. In any case, there may be a time where you'd like the ability to travel publically. All you need is some minor upgrades that are required by your state and you'll have the know-how to trek on public streets. You can bet without a doubt that a Pioneer 500 Turn Signal Kit with Toggle Switches is on that check-off list.
EZTSK engineered the aftermarket turn signal assembly as a street-legal kit that independently functions. The system comes complete with all the necessary components to connect and mount the module to your rig. EZTSK also includes detailed instructions providing clear direction for installation. It's an outstanding upgrade that not only improves safety, but it's a step to getting your machine street-legalized. So, get your Honda turn signal kit ordered today for a D.O.T. approved ride tomorrow! Features:
- (2) amber and (2) red super bright DOT approved LED turn signal lights (3/4" diameter)
- (2) toggle switches + 2 LED indicator lights for the turn signals and 4-way emergency flashers
- LED flasher, fuse holder and fuse
- TS wire and connector kit
- Detailed diagram with instructions
- Street legal turn signal kit
- Doesn't use OEM rear lights for rear turn signals, works completely independently
- The 4 LED turn signal lights are 3/4" round with attached rubber grommet for quick mounting, they are surface mounted with no brackets required.
- LED flasher has 3 pin connections for load, pilot and power
- Does NOT go in factory wiring and is a completely independent system
- Wiring diagram and instructions shows where each colored wire goes