NOTE: The steering column mounted turn signal switch is the safest and easiest to operate. We always recommend that you install a steering column mounted turn signal switch kit on a UTV / side-by-side if you have the steering column space, for your added safety. A steering column mounted turn signal switch is located in the same area as your automobile, and comes natural for activating while keeping your eyes on the road.
Applicability: 2014-20 Honda Pioneer 700 and Pioneer 700 4
It's time to step-up your versatility game, and what better way to do that than with an aftermarket turn signal integration. The Pioneer 700 Turn Signal Kit with Toggle Switches by EZTSK comes with a slew of benefits. Some of the benefits include improved safety and is one of the requirements for street-legalization. Though there are many UTV turn signal options available, this one seems to stand apart from the rest, let's see why.
The primary difference between this assembly and others is the fact that this one is designed as an independent system. So, it does not operate using any OEM wires or the rear lights, it functions solely on its own. It also comes with everything from the wiring to the blinker lights and the toggle switches and indicator lights. EZTSK even includes detailed instructions to provide clear direction during the installation processes. This Honda turn signal kit is just what you need to get your buggy D.O.T. approved!Features:
- (2) amber and (2) red super bright DOT approved LED turn signal lights (3/4" diameter)
- (2) toggle switches + 2 LED indicator lights for the turn signals and 4-way emergency flashers
- LED flasher, fuse holder and fuse
- TS wire and connector kit
- Detailed diagram with instructions
- Street legal turn signal kit
- Doesn't use OEM rear lights for rear turn signals, works completely independently
- The 4 LED turn signal lights are 3/4" round with attached rubber grommet for quick mounting, they are surface mounted with no brackets required.
- LED flasher has 3 pin connections for load, pilot and power
- Does NOT go in factory wiring and is a completely independent system
- Wiring diagram and instructions shows where each colored wire goes