NOTE: The steering column mounted turn signal switch is the safest and easiest to operate. We always recommend that you install a steering column mounted turn signal switch kit on a UTV / side-by-side if you have the steering column space, for your added safety. A steering column mounted turn signal switch is located in the same area as your automobile, and comes natural for activating while keeping your eyes on the road.
Applicability: 2019-20 Honda Talon 1000X / Talon 1000R / Talon 1000X-4 / Talon 1000X-4 Fox Live Valve
Just because your mean machine can pound-ground like a boss, doesn't mean it's not up for a little pavement. All you need to do is get ahold of your local DMV and see what it will take to get your buggy street-legal. One thing that is always on the list is a UTV turn signal kit because if you're riding public, you need to be safe for yourself and other drivers. That being said, check out the Talon 1000 Turn Signal Kit with Toggle Switches by EZTSK.
Here's the deal, this aftermarket accessory is considered D.O.T. approved, not all systems are so, be sure you're paying close attention! EZTSK also designed this kit as an independent system, so you will not use your OEM wiring or rear lights. You will have to get your hands dirty during the installment. No worries though, EZTSK includes a detailed diagram with the instructions that give clear direction as to where to put what. They've also made it a tad more convenient by integrating rubber grommet onto the LED turn signal lights, which do not require the need of brackets. It's economical, will get the job done, so get your purchase-on!Features:
- (2) amber and (2) red super bright DOT approved LED turn signal lights (3/4" diameter)
- (2) toggle switches + 2 LED indicator lights for the turn signals and 4-way emergency flashers
- LED flasher, fuse holder and Fuse
- TS wire and connector kit
- Detailed diagram with instructions
- Street legal turn signal kit
- Doesn't use OEM rear lights for rear turn signals, works completely independently
- The 4 LED turn signal lights are 3/4" round with attached rubber grommet for quick mounting, they are surface mounted with no brackets required.
- LED flasher has 3 pin connections for load, pilot and power
- Does NOT go in factory wiring and is a completely independent system
- Wiring diagram and instructions shows where each colored wire goes