NOTE: The steering column mounted turn signal switch is the safest and easiest to operate. We always recommend that you install a steering column mounted turn signal switch kit on a UTV / side-by-side if you have the steering column space, for your added safety. A steering column mounted turn signal switch is located in the same area as your automobile, and comes natural for activating while keeping your eyes on the road.
Applicability: 2015-20 Kawasaki Mule Pro-FX / Mule Pro-DX / Mule Pro-FXR / Mule Pro-FXT / Mule Pro-DXT
Sure, you're getting stuff done around the house, but what about when you have an errand around your small little town? Your buggy is all warmed up, and it's only a couple of miles down. The answer is upgrading your machine with D.O.T. approved aftermarket accessories that allow for legal travels, even on pavement. One integration that is always on the list is the Mule Pro-FX Turn Signal Kit with Toggle Switches.
EZTSK designed the UTV turn signal kit as an independent system. What that means is, the Kawasaki turn signal has it's own wiring and rear lights, it doesn't use your OEM components. Though installation may take some elbow grease and time, EZTSK provides a detailed diagram in the instructions for clear direction on where each colored wire goes. They've also made mounting quick by integrating rubber grommet on the four turn signal lights, so they surface mount without needing brackets. To continue on your street-legal endeavors, be sure to browse SideBySideStuff.com for our other Mule Pro-DX D.O.T. approved parts and accessories.Features:
- (2) amber and (2) red super bright DOT approved LED turn signal lights (3/4" diameter)
- (2) toggle switches + 2 LED indicator lights for the turn signals and 4-way emergency flashers
- LED flasher, fuse holder and Fuse
- TS wire and connector kit
- Detailed diagram with instructions
- Street legal turn signal kit
- Doesn't use OEM rear lights for rear turn signals, works completely independently
- The 4 LED turn signal lights are 3/4" round with attached rubber grommet for quick mounting, they are surface mounted with no brackets required.
- LED flasher has 3 pin connections for load, pilot and power
- Does NOT go in factory wiring and is a completely independent system
- Wiring diagram and instructions shows where each colored wire goes