NOTE: The steering column mounted turn signal switch is the safest and easiest to operate. We always recommend that you install a steering column mounted turn signal switch kit on a UTV / side-by-side if you have the steering column space, for your added safety. A steering column mounted turn signal switch is located in the same area as your automobile, and comes natural for activating while keeping your eyes on the road.
Applicability: 2009-11 Kawasaki Teryx 750 (Not Teryx4)
There are a ton of aftermarket accessories that offer a higher performance rate, as well as several to increase aesthetics and comfort. But what about those that increase practicality? Much like a UTV turn signal module. Not only does the integration improve safety for yourself and other drivers, but it also gets you on your way to street legalization. One that stands out from others in its likeness is the Teryx 750 Turn Signal Kit with Toggle Switches by EZTSK.
This SxS turn signal assembly comes with everything needed to install, including all the lights, wiring, connector kit, toggles, and more. It's designed as an independent operating system so, it does not function with OEM wiring or rear lights. Detailed instructions complete with a diagram provide clarity during the installation processes, so theirs no reason to stress. Just order, install, and check one more thing off of your requirements list.Features:
- (2) amber and (2) red super bright DOT approved LED turn signal lights (3/4" diameter)
- (2) toggle switches + 2 LED indicator lights for the turn signals and 4-way emergency flashers
- LED flasher, fuse holder and fuse
- TS wire and connector kit
- Detailed diagram with instructions
- Street legal turn signal kit
- Doesn't use OEM rear lights for rear turn signals, works completely independently
- The 4 LED turn signal lights are 3/4" round with attached rubber grommet for quick mounting, they are surface mounted with no brackets required.
- LED flasher has 3 pin connections for load, pilot and power
- Does NOT go in factory wiring and is a completely independent system
- Wiring diagram and instructions shows where each colored wire goes