NOTE: The steering column mounted turn signal switch is the safest and easiest to operate. We always recommend that you install a steering column mounted turn signal switch kit on a UTV / side-by-side if you have the steering column space, for your added safety. A steering column mounted turn signal switch is located in the same area as your automobile, and comes natural for activating while keeping your eyes on the road.
Applicability: 2020 Polaris RZR PRO XP / RZR PRO XP Premium / RZR PRO XP Ultimate
There are a ton of ways to beef up your rig, however, with a buggy like this, it's already pretty beefy. What about making it street legal, though? To do that, you've got to get the D.O.T. requirements according to your location. One thing that is on nearly every checklist is a UTV turn signal kit. The integration provides additional safety to you and other drivers, while on driving in public places. One aftermarket assembly that gets some attention is the RZR PRO XP Turn Signal Kit with Toggle Switches.
This kit, unlike most, is an independent system that does not use OEM wiring or rear lights. It is its own set up using TS wire and connectors, LED flasher, fuse holder, and fuse along with the LED D.O.T. approve lights in both amber and bright red. The LED turn signal lights have attached rubber grommet and are surface mounted, which means no brackets are needed! Though you may need to set some time and effort aside for installation, EZTSK includes a detailed diagram with the instructions that show exactly where each color coated wire goes. To get your rig road-ready today, shop Polaris D.O.T. approved parts and accessories at Side By Side Stuff.Features:
- (2) amber and (2) red super bright DOT approved LED turn signal lights (3/4" diameter)
- (2) toggle switches + 2 LED indicator lights for the turn signals and 4-way emergency flashers
- LED flasher, fuse holder and fuse
- TS wire and connector kit
- Detailed diagram with instructions
- Street legal turn signal kit
- Doesn't use OEM rear lights for rear turn signals, works completely independently
- The 4 LED turn signal lights are 3/4" round with attached rubber grommet for quick mounting, they are surface mounted with no brackets required.
- LED flasher has 3 pin connections for load, pilot and power
- Does NOT go in factory wiring and is a completely independent system
- Wiring diagram and instructions shows where each colored wire goes