NOTE: The steering column mounted turn signal switch is the safest and easiest to operate. We always recommend that you install a steering column mounted turn signal switch kit on a UTV / side-by-side if you have the steering column space, for your added safety. A steering column mounted turn signal switch is located in the same area as your automobile, and comes natural for activating while keeping your eyes on the road.
Applicability: 2018-19 Textron Prowler 500
You must be considering to prepare your buggy for on-road traveling. In that case, Side By Side Stuff is the right place to be. We offer quality D.O.T. approved parts and accessories that help you meet those individual state requirements. One assembly that is universally on that list is an aftermarket turn signal kit. There are many on the market, all with different features and operations. The Prowler 500 Turn Signal Kit with Toggle Switches, is one well-respected in the industry.
EZTSK, unlike other manufacturers, has designed a system that functions independently. It has its own wiring system and connector kits, so it will not connect to your OEM lights or utilize those wires. Installation is very cut and dry because EZTSK has provided instructions that offer clear direction for the color-coded wiring. Included in the system are all lights, toggle switches, emergency flashers, fuse holder, fuse, wires, and connector kit. It's everything you need to get you well on your way to street legalization.Features:
- (2) amber and (2) red super bright DOT approved LED turn signal lights (3/4" diameter)
- (2) toggle switches + 2 LED indicator lights for the turn signals and 4-way emergency flashers
- LED flasher, fuse holder and fuse
- TS wire and connector kit
- Detailed diagram with instructions
- Street legal turn signal kit
- Doesn't use OEM rear lights for rear turn signals, works completely independently
- The 4 LED turn signal lights are 3/4" round with attached rubber grommet for quick mounting, they are surface mounted with no brackets required.
- LED flasher has 3 pin connections for load, pilot and power
- Does NOT go in factory wiring and is a completely independent system
- Wiring diagram and instructions shows where each colored wire goes