NOTE: The steering column mounted turn signal switch is the safest and easiest to operate. We always recommend that you install a steering column mounted turn signal switch kit on a UTV / side-by-side if you have the steering column space, for your added safety. A steering column mounted turn signal switch is located in the same area as your automobile, and comes natural for activating while keeping your eyes on the road.
Applicability: 2014-20 Yamaha Viking 700 and Viking VI
If you're trying to take the steps to legalize your buggy, then you already know what you need. So do we! Side By Side Stuff takes pride in offering offroad and on-road enthusiasts with a convenient way to get what they need for the nature of their ride. That's why we have an entire section dedicated to D.O.T. approved stuff! In the category, you will find the Yamaha Viking Turn Signal Kit with Toggle Switches by EZTSK.
Unlike most aftermarket turn signal assemblies, the ETZSK version is an independent operating system. Meaning, it does not use any OEM wiring or rear lights; it operates entirely on its own. The UTV turn signal comes with the all the lights, the flasher, fuse holder, fuse, emergency flashers, TS wiring, connection kit and the toggle switches. Also provided are detailed instructions that give clear information for where each module goes. Once you get invested in the Viking turn signal kit, be sure to browse Side By Side Stuff for other Yamaha D.O.T. parts and accessories.Features:
- (2) amber and (2) red super bright DOT approved LED turn signal lights (3/4" diameter)
- (2) toggle switches + 2 LED indicator lights for the turn signals and 4-way emergency flashers
- LED flasher, fuse holder and fuse
- TS wire and connector kit
- Detailed diagram with instructions
- Street legal turn signal kit
- Doesn't use OEM rear lights for rear turn signals, works completely independently
- The 4 LED turn signal lights are 3/4" round with attached rubber grommet for quick mounting, they are surface mounted with no brackets required.
- LED flasher has 3 pin connections for load, pilot and power
- Does NOT go in factory wiring and is a completely independent system
- Wiring diagram and instructions shows where each colored wire goes