NOTE: The steering column mounted turn signal switch is the safest and easiest to operate. We always recommend that you install a steering column mounted turn signal switch kit on a UTV / side-by-side if you have the steering column space, for your added safety. A steering column mounted turn signal switch is located in the same area as your automobile, and comes natural for activating while keeping your eyes on the road.
Applicability: 2016-18 Yamaha Wolverine and Wolverine R-Spec
Your machine is one outstanding member of your workforce, but it's time to raise the bar. Giving your rig the ability to travel publicly is what you need to run those small tasks or assist a fellow farmer down the way. All you need is the legal requirements set forth by your state and get to checking off the list. It's super convenient when you shop SideBySideStuff.com because we have an entire category dedicated to getting your rig D.O.T. approved! First things first, you are going to need a Wolverine Turn Signal Kit with Toggle Switches.
A UTV turn signal kit is a requirement across the board. What's excellent about this particular kit is it is deemed "street-legal" and operates as an independent system. Included in the assembly are four turn signal lights, two toggle switches, two indicator lights, the flasher, fuse holder and fuse, along with the TS wire and connector kit. Don't stress about the installation either, because EZTSK provides a detailed diagram with the instructions that give precise direction to where everything goes. Get versatile with your purchase of the Yamaha turn signal kit today!Features:
- (2) amber and (2) red super bright DOT approved LED turn signal lights (3/4" diameter)
- (2) toggle switches + 2 LED indicator lights for the turn signals and 4-way emergency flashers
- LED flasher, fuse holder and fuse
- TS wire and connector kit
- Detailed diagram with instructions
- Street legal turn signal kit
- Doesn't use OEM rear lights for rear turn signals, works completely independently
- The 4 LED turn signal lights are 3/4" round with attached rubber grommet for quick mounting, they are surface mounted with no brackets required.
- LED flasher has 3 pin connections for load, pilot and power
- Does NOT go in factory wiring and is a completely independent system
- Wiring diagram and instructions shows where each colored wire goes