- May require some drilling for installation.
- Product is shipped freight. Please inspect product carefully before signing and accepting shipment. Once product has been signed for, we are no longer liable for damages that incurred during shipping.
Applicability: 2011-12 and 2015 Can Am Commander
Have you ever been cruising down the trails in your Can Am Commander and an unexpected tree branch or big rock catches you off guard? The underside of your machine holds some of the most important parts and needs to be as protected as possible from debris. Here at Side By Side Stuff, we understand that importance and we offer you the SSS Offroad UHMW Full Belly Skid for your Commander.
Constructed of an extremely durable abrasion resistant 3/8" UHMW plastic, this skid plate will offer you some of the highest quality protection currently on the market today. Being CNC cut and having all the bends in the skid pre-scored, you are ensured with a perfect fit on your machine giving you high quality protection. SSS Offroad has designed this skid to use all the stock mounting holes already on your machine with overlapping joints that are specifically designed to minimize the risk of hang-ups.
Wondering what UHMW is? It is a Ultra-High-Molecular-Weight polyethylene plastic that is made of recycled material. Made to dampen road noise and gravel pinging. The UHMW material will outlast just about any material skid plate on the market 9-to-1, even steel!Features:
- 100% UHMW plastic (Ultra High Molecular Weight)
- CNC cut with recessed hardware and overlap joints
- Uses OEM washers for protection
- All hardware is fully recessed ensuring that you will not snap off bolts or catch on objects
- All bends are pre-scored to ensure a clean fit
- Skid plates are engineered to add structure to the machine
- Uses all stock mounting holes for the main body of the skid plate
- Overlap joints are designed to minimize hang-ups or tearing
- UHMW outwears aluminum 9 to 1
- UHMW is made to dampen road noise and gravel pinging
- Made from recycled material
- Made in the USA
Shared Shipping Program: You pay $88.00 shipping/handling and Side By Side Stuff will pay the rest!