- Requires some drilling for installation.
- Does NOT come with a-arm guards shown in some of the pictures above.
- Product is shipped freight. Please inspect product carefully before signing and accepting shipment. Once product has been signed for, we are no longer liable for damages that incurred during shipping.
Applicability: 2014-17 Arctic Cat Wildcat Trail and 2015-17 Arctic Cat Wildcat Sport
When you are out wheeling on the trails in your Arctic Cat Wildcat Trail or Wildcat Sport chances are you’ve seen just how extreme the terrain can be and how it can damage your machine. That’s why from the factory your Wildcat 700 comes with skid plates for protection. However, if you take more extreme terrains and situations then you need to think about upgrading from the weak and hardly protective factory skid plates to this UHMW Full Skid System from SSS Offroad.
Constructed from 3/8” ultra-high molecular weight polyethylene material (UHMW) these skids offer some serious protection. This is because the UHMW has an impressive resistance to impacts, scratching, gouging and even shattering or tearing unlike a traditional aluminum aftermarket skid system. The SSS Offroad skid system also comes available with optional rocker panel guards for maximum protection of your machine. Skid Plate Features:
- 3/8" thick UHMW
- 100% USA UHMW
- Fully recessed hardware
- Overlapping joints
- CNC cut and pre-scored bends
- Main body of the skid uses factory mounting locations
- Made from recycled material
- Outwears aluminum 9 to 1
Shared Shipping Program: You pay $88.00 shipping/handling and Side By Side Stuff will pay the rest.