Applicability: 2017-20 Can Am Maverick X3 / Maverick X3 X ds / Maverick X3 X rs / Maverick X3 Max / Maverick X3 Max X ds / Maverick X3 Max X rs
While on a ride in the Can Am Maverick X3 out on the trail you hit huge rocks and water. Over time this can become an expensive and unnecessary fix to your UTVs clutch. Ouch, but wait, didnít you have skid plates? Little did you know that the OEM skids do not protect the clutch cover on your machine which could possibly cause extreme damage if on the right terrain. This could have all been avoided with the UHMW Rear Skid Plate by Factory UTV.
While replacing the OEM rear section of your side by sides skid plate, this can be incorporated with the front stock skids still. The skids are constructed out of UHMW, a thermoplastic polyurethane designed to be extremely tough and withstand impact. This material wonít gouge, bend, or even break like aluminum would. Included with the X-Brace under the engine and transmission area, this light material extends around the clutch cover, protecting it from underneath. Next time be prepared when you purchases the UHMW Rear Skid Plate for your UTV today.Features:
- Available in 3/8" or 1/2" thickness
- Designed to protect the clutch cover, which is exposed by OEM skid plates
- Extends out and around the cover to protect if from below
- Comes with the the X-Brace under the engine / transmission area
- X-Brace consists of 1/8" 6061 high strength aluminum sheet that is sandwiched between the UHMW rear skid and the machines frame
- Replaces the OEM rear portion of the skid plate and works with the stock front skids still
- UHMW is significantly lighter than aluminum
- Outwears carbon steel 10 to 1
- Won't bend, gouge or break like aluminum
Shared Shipping Program: You pay $110.00 shipping/handling and Side By Side Stuff pays the rest!