Applicability: 2004-13 Yamaha Rhino 660 and Rhino 700
If your engine starts overheating while you are riding on the trails then that can be a sign that your drive belt may need to be replaced. At Side By Side Stuff, we have the perfect item to replace your OEM stock drive belt with. We offer you the Ultimax HQ Drive Belt by Timken for your Yamaha Rhino. This aftermarket part is a high quality replacement to add to your side by side.
The Ultimax HQ Drive Belt is constructed out of fiber-loaded compounds that are designed to grip the clutch of your machine. They are built with modern day methods to help reduce variability and help eliminate classic failure modes. All drive belts contain strong and stable aramid cord. Each belt is designed for a specific application giving you the peace of mind knowing it was manufactured specifically for your machine.Features:
- Specially formulated compound and Aramid cord
- Built for the same performance and life as the OE drive belt
- Fiber-loaded rubber compounds are designed to grip clutches
- Built with modern methods to reduce variability and eliminate "classic" failure modes
- Timken is a major supplier of drive belts to original equipment (OE)
- Made in the U.S.A.
- One year manufacturer warranty