Applicability: 2013-18 Can Am Maverick and Maverick Max
When you are putting your Can-Am Maverick to the test in rugged terrain, some of its most critical components can see wear and tear. If you are experiencing some signs of belt failure; burning rubber smell or some jerkiness, you will want to inspect your drive belt. The Ultimax Premium UA Drive Belt by Timken is a direct OEM replacement that exceeds stock performance. Donít find yourself stranded on your next ride with a broken buggy, check out the features of the Timken Ultimax Premium UA Drive Belt and why you should order one now.
The Maverick Max drive belt consists of strong Aramid cord and specially formulated fiber-loaded rubber compounds, designed to increase clutch grip and response. Timken has used the most modern methods to improve every aspect of their Maverick drivetrain component, like eliminating failure modes associated with other UTV belts. Once installed, you will notice an increase in power transfer from your clutch to transmission, providing your epic ride with a reliable performance from your driveline. Side By Side Stuff strives to offer all the best brands in aftermarket parts and accessories, so be sure to check out our full selection of products for your Maverick Max.Features:
- Specially formulated compound and Aramid cord
- Built to handle more load and abuse than the OE drive belts
- Fiber-loaded rubber compounds are designed to grip clutches
- Built with modern methods to reduce varaibility and eliminate "classic" failure modes
- Timken is a major supplier of drive belts to original equipment (OE)
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Two (2) year manufacturer warranty