Applicability: Fits Full Size
- 2009-14 Ranger XP 700 / XP 800 and 800 Crew
- 2011-16 Ranger 6x6
- 2012-14 Ranger Diesel
If you're over replacing OEM belts you've come to the right place. Owning a Full-Size Ranger XP 700 means you like to push the envelope running mud or doing chores. For that kind of intensity, you need a quality aftermarket component that can handle the job. Timken, a respected brand in the industry, offers the Ultimax Premium UA Drive Belt.
This Full-Size Ranger XP 800 drive belt features specially formulated fiber-loaded rubber compounds and Aramid cord construction. The UTV part provides a better grip and rigidity. That means more load and more abuse, without shredding your goods! Their state-of-the-art methods of fabrication reduce dimensional variants and eliminate classic belt failures. For a consistent and reliable high-performance aftermarket drive belt shop SideBySideStuff.com. Oh, did we mention this bad boy is made in America and backed by a two-year warranty?Features:
- Specially formulated compound and Aramid cord
- Built to handle more load and abuse than the OE drive belts
- Fiber-loaded rubber compounds are designed to grip clutches
- Built with modern methods to reduce variability and eliminate "classic" failure modes
- Timken is a major supplier of drive belts to original equipment (OE)
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Two (2) year manufacturer warranty