Applicability: Arctic Cat Prowler (See options above)
We know when you finally get out in your Arctic Cat Prowler your plan is to rip up trails. Sometimes sadly, the only thing that gets ripped up is your UTV drive belt. No one is prepared for pieces of their drive train link to come flying out of their vent. You can help prevent the catastrophe by choosing an aftermarket belt that is not only heavy duty, but stronger than your OEM part.
Your sxs engine and clutch are specific to your machine, so why wouldn't you choose a drive belt that is too? Made specifically for your Prowler, this aftermarket part is designed to grip the clutch and with a death grip stay that way over its lifetime. Using modern designs and manufacturing, the side by side component has reduced dimensional variation while adding constituency to your performance. Even the in harshest environments that normally would cause damage, the quality equipment will perform like a champ!Features:
- Made with strong and stable Aramid cord for superior resistance to shock loads
- Constructed with fiber-loaded advanced polymer compounds designed for specific applications
- Severe duty belt engineered for extreme performance
- Purpose-built for the unique demands of harsh CVT environments and today's high-powered UTV and side-by-side vehicles
- Engineered to handle more load and abuse than other belts
- Built with modern methods to reduce variability and eliminate "classic" failure modes
- Timken is a major supplier of drive belts to original equipment (OE)
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Three (3) year manufacturer warranty