Applicability: Kawasaki Mule 3000 / Mule 3010 / Mule 3020
Your Kawasaki Mule 3000 or 3010 is your go-to machine for any outing. From long hard-working days in the fields to cruising around town, you are always on the go, which is why your UTV needs to be in top-notch running condition. You've come to the right place when you shop with us at Side By Side Stuff and our huge selection of parts and accessories that'll have you ready to roll in no time, including the Ultimax XP Drive Belt by Timken. Let's check out why this belt is the right product for you!
This belt is built to withstand more abuse from aggressive drivers with its fiber-loaded advanced polymer compounds that is matched with an Aramid cord for maximum resistance to shock loads. It is purpose-built for the unique demands of today's high-powered side-by-sides and their rugged CVT environments. Constructed with modern methods, it helps to diminish variability and dispose of "classic" failure modes along with providing extreme riding performance. Complete with a 3-year manufacturer warranty, this U.S.A. made belt is the perfect replacement for your daily ride.Features:
- Made with strong and stable Aramid cord for superior resistance to shock loads
- Constructed with fiber-loaded advanced polymer compounds designed for specific applications
- Severe duty belt engineered for extreme performance
- Purpose-built for the unique demands of harsh CVT environments and today's high-powered UTV and side-by-side vehicles
- Engineered to handle more load and abuse than other belts
- Built with modern methods to reduce variability and eliminate "classic" failure modes
- Timken is a major supplier of drive belts to original equipment (OE)
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Three (3) year manufacturer warranty