Applicability: 2016-18 Polaris ACE (See options above)
There are those crusaders who like to take their ACE on a casual country cruise, and then there are those ready to pound ground like a boss. For an extreme ride, you need extreme driveline components. Your drive belt, for instance, transfers power from your clutch to your motor, which seems essential right? Unfortunately, your SxS' OEM parts are not ready for consistent rugged abuse, which is why you should look into a Timken Ultimax XP Drive Belt.
The aftermarket drive belt is a specific application for the ACE, everything was designed to maximize that machine's performance, right down to the cog placement. Timken didn't just manufacture the belt with heavy-duty, they went SEVERE duty for additional strength and durability, which allows for high performance in the harshest conditions. Not only are the materials high-quality, but the advanced procedure used to fabricate the ACE drive belts reduces for a consistent performance every time you ride. Take your offroad experience to the next level with a new UTV drive belt at Side By Side Stuff!Features:
- Made with strong and stable Aramid cord for superior resistance to shock loads
- Constructed with fiber-loaded advanced polymer compounds designed for specific applications
- Severe duty belt engineered for extreme performance
- Purpose-built for the unique demands of harsh CVT environments and today's high-powered UTV and side-by-side vehicles
- Engineered to handle more load and abuse than other belts
- Built with modern methods to reduce variability and eliminate "classic" failure modes
- Timken is a major supplier of drive belts to original equipment (OE)
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Three (3) year manufacturer warranty